You will become an excellent reader by ‘doing’, not listening (just like learning a musical instrument).
The course includes online videos, electronic practice and testing materials and emailed feedback with coaching to ensure you get the most from SuperReading. (This course also includes the Memory Room course).
The Videos are at the heart of this course. They will provide all the instructions about using the materials provided. So please start by watching the videos, in order, and following their instructions. Do not skip any of the videos.
Double your Reading Effectiveness** in as little as 4 days
1. Watch all the course videos in order.
2. Do all the eye-hopping practice we recommend
3. Email all your reading speeds and comprehension scores to email@example.com
4. Engage with your feedback.
5. This money back guarantee is for the cost of the course, (not the materials if you chose to purchase them).
**Reading effectiveness is measured by speed x comprehension/recall
SuperReading was originally developed for busy managers in silicon valley, USA, by Ron Cole. It was a chance discovery that dyslexic readers benefited so much. It should be stressed that SuperReading is designed to make all readers (especially poor readers in terms of speed or comprehension), better readers, and in most cases excellent readers. So to benefit from SuperReading, there are some prerequisites.
Participants must be able to see enough to eyehop effectively.
Participants must be able to move their eyes to practice eyehopping. There are rare conditions that make this impossible
Participants must be able to point (ideally with a finger) and move the pointer rapidly
The reader must have some sight recognition of words. It remains the case, that we have been surprised by how much extremely poor, bilingual readers (for example) still benefit enormously from SuperReading. So the sight recognition threshold is lower than we would have predicted and the truth is we do not yet know how low that threshold lies.
All our experience of coaching SuperReading has been with adults (16+). Ron has successfully coached children as young as seven, but special eyehopping materials were printed to reduce the impact of unfamiliar sight vocabulary.
In our experience, the biggest factor in predicting progress is how committed the participant is to practice their eyehopping.
1. You will learn by doing, rather than by listening
2. It minimises working memory load
3. It builds on dyslexic strengths of visual thinking and holistic processes
4. It is multisensory
5. Spelling does not impact on the reading tests
6. You can see the coach talking embedded in colourful graphics with text
7. The course is ‘eliptical’, which means that we circle round revisiting skills and techniques with deeper learning as we go
8. You get personal feedback to support your progress
9. It encourages you to use your passionate interests
The proof of the pudding is that dyslexic SuperReaders overtake, on average, 60% of non-dyslexic readers making greater gains than non-dyslexic SuperReaders